Friday, October 31, 2008

The One with the Introduction.

Hey ya'll! I'm a 20-something working girl who resides in Dallas, Texas with my husband, and our dog (who thinks he is human, by the way). By way of introduction, here are a couple of things about us:

1. My husband loves to do anything outdoors...I love to do anything that starts with the word "shop" and ends with the suffix "ing".
2. We work in the same industry, but on completely different sides of it, and for two totally different companies. I used to work on his side of things (not at his company though), and switched just before I met him.
3. We live in a 3 bedroom house that was built years and years ago, he has completely remodeled and decorated it. He has fabulous taste when it comes to decorating. My contributions to our home decor consist of some potpourri and a couple of picture frames.
4. I have a huge extended family who alternately drives me crazy and makes me so grateful for all their love. He has a huge tolerance for said family, and tolerates the wildness of family events well.
5. We dated for a grand total of 5 months before he proposed. We got married 2 months later.
6. We haven't had a fight yet - but there are plenty of lively conversations :)

Stay tuned for more...

1 comment:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Glad to meet you.

Thanks for stopping by!