To Know Him is to Love Him
1. He is sitting in front of the TV, what is he watching? the Speed Channel, no question
2. You are out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Ranch
3. What's one food he doesn't like? bell peppers, guacamole (me neither)
4. You go out to a bar, what does he order? Michelob ultra, or a glass of wine
5. Where did he go to High School? a high school in Dallas (sorry, I know the name of it, but in the interest of preserving anonymity, I'm going to keep it to myself...)
6. What size shoe does he wear? 9
7. If he were to collect anything, what would it be? antique and cool guns. and he does.
8. What is his favorite sandwich? PB&J, or turkey with cheese
9. What would he eat every day if he could? Margarita chicken, double rice, no veggies with a side of salsa and ice tea to drink...all from Chili's
10. What is his favorite cereal? I've honestly never seen him eat cereal!
11. What would he never wear? jean shorts (because I wouldn't let him)
12. What is his favorite sports team? Dallas Cowboys - OF COURSE!
13. Who will he vote for? he is complaining about not having time to vote, but I'm assuming that he will cast a fairly conservative ballot.
14. Who is his best friend? he has a LOT of friends. Hard to say who is the best (aside from his wife, of course :)
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? probably drinking wine more than I should...
16. How many states has he lived in? Two-Washington, and Texas
17. What is his heritage? I think similar to mine, German and Cherokee
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday, what kind of cake is it? the first birthday cake I ever made him was this year...it was yellow cupcakes with chocolate icing
19. Did he play sports in High School? Yes-mostly cross-country, I think
20. What could he spend hours doing? watching the speed channel, cycling, walking with me and our doggie, swimming.
I love you honey.