Thursday, July 23, 2009

Grandma Said...

My grandmother, smartest woman alive, always told us, "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all".

That is the one piece of advice (out of many she has given me over the years), that I have steadfastly ignored since childhood...

But you know what? I'm going to cut Tori some slack today and remain silent, because... well, just look at the picture below.



*Ok, I can't resist. Pocahontas called. She wants her boots back.

(Don't tell Grandma I said that)
.

post signature

7 comments:

Jen McCrady said...

so wrong.

Prissy Southern Prep said...

My mom always gives me that same advice, and I REALLY need to start listening to her. But, yes that outfit is ridic. Seriously, why do people with all of that money dress so cheaply? Can't understand.

courtney said...

oh tori...

Nessa said...

..your grandmother is totally frowning at you right now!;)

yours truly... said...

She is skin and bones....poor pocahontas

THE Stephanie said...

Hysterical! Ok, so you lasted 2.5 seconds while the pic loaded. That's pretty good, I think, seeing what you had to deal with!! LOL

Shannon Dew said...

Well at least her boobs aren't hanging out, lol