Sunday, April 19, 2009

Celebrity Apprentice...Real Time Update.

Newlywed Husband and I are currently obsessed with Celebrity Apprentice (We have to have something to DVR while we're waiting for the new season of Burn Notice, right?)...so obsessed that I'm actually blogging as we watch it tonight :)

Here are our two picks to win:

Jesse James - host of "Monster Garage", super-cool dude, stays out of the drama, and oh yeah, married to Sandra Bullock!


Joan Rivers - love her. She just called someone a B. She's had like 1,843 plastic surgeries, is at least 76 years old, curses like a sailor, and swills champagne. Did I mention I love her?


UPDATE: OMG. Jesse James just farted on national T.V. He must win. I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe.

post signature

3 comments:

kadler said...

This definitely does not come on television over here in HK but I would root for Joan Rivers to win anything. American Idol. A senate seat. Anything. Love her!

Angela said...

He totally did just fart on TV...kinda funny kinda gross. Makes me wonder if Sandra Bullock is more like her character in "Miss Congeniality" than one might have thought.

I like Annie Duke and Jesse James.

KRISTEN'S PALACE said...

my brother met jesse james out in california! he said he is such an awesome guy! i'm glad someone else is obsessed with this show! :)) have a great week.