Monday, April 6, 2009

Please HELP!

I have a new website called "Pink Ribbon Daughters", and need your help! Some of you who know me personally or have been following my blog for a while know that my mother had breast cancer that eventually took her life when I was 12.

I've started a support website for daughters/mothers/families of breast cancer victims to tell my story the stories of others in the hope that it will help others who are affected by this horrific disease.

There are so many plans running through my head, guest bloggers, professional advice, links to other great websites, but I want your input too! Please e-mail or comment me if you would like to be a guest blogger, or if you have a great breast cancer support website or idea that you'd like to share!

Please come and see the new website and spread the news around the bloggy world - the more people that we can help the better!



Thank you so much, love ya'll!



post signature

6 comments:

Running In Stilettos said...

What a wonderful thing you are doing!

Jen McCrady said...

love you, and love this!!

Unknown said...

Thats a great plan! As you're well aware I've been blessed that my 4 relatives are survivors. I'll do anything I can to help you.

Anonymous said...

That's amazing. You should be very proud of yourself. One of my best friend's mom bad breast cancer and I know she would agree that this is a wonderful plan. Good Luck!

BTW... I feel a little awkward writing this, considering the post, but I left something for you over my way.

Sassy Engineer said...

What a great website to start! I hope it is a huge success :) What a great way to honor your mom!

kadler said...

I'll definitely check it out, hon, and see what I can do! Happy to help out however I can.