Tuesday, April 7, 2009

This Post Brought to You By the Letter...B!!!

Good morning lovelies!

It's off to Oklahoma again today for me - I'm on my way to the Boomer Sooner mothership!

Before I go, I thought I'd leave you with a few little things adorned with one of my favorite fashion statements-of-the-moment...the BOW :)
Untitled
What's your favorite?

Edited to add: Everyone seemed to want to know where the teal shoes are from - they are from the greatness of Valentino my lovelies!

post signature

8 comments:

Cee said...

Love both of the bags!

Prissy Southern Prep said...

OMG. Where are those turqoise/teal shoes from???

Shasta said...

I poured over each piece in your Polyvore. My weakness for bows left me drooling....

Have a wonderful time Sweet Girl!

-Shasta

Newlywed Next Door said...

I haven't seen so many bows in one place since my Sorority Girl day! Love it!

The Shabby Princess said...

Ohh, those aqua colored shoes...

K @ Blog Goggles said...

Omg, I've been lusting over those bow shoes forever. Miu Miu or something like that, right? Le sigh (for my budget!)

Lindsey said...

I can't pick a fave, love it all!

Karen Solomon said...

The red jacket!