Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Maybe Not.

Yesterday, Newlywed Husband decided to tell me that me and my friends are like the Golden Girls.... I think he meant Sex and the City, but whatever.

As I'm recounting this story to Future Farm Wife later, I remarked,"So if we're the Golden Girls, that means I'm probably the old mother (Sophie?), since she's a little loony. At least we have that in common. "

She lovingly replied without hesitation, "Nope, you'd for sure be Blanche.".

Ladies and gentlemen, there you have it. I have, for the first time in my life, been compared to an octogenarian gold digger serial dater.

Hmmm.

post signature

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I swear it was said in the most loving of ways!

Lauren From Texas said...

PAHAHAH.

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. that's hilarious... or think of it this way.. no matter what your age, you'll always look so much younger than the rest.. just like blanche :)

Kenya said...

Oh this made me laugh. It reminds me of my sister because she loves that show.

courtney said...

Ok I love the golden girls and always wanted to be Blanche...so would take it as a compliment. However, my high school boyfriend always said I was like Sophia. I am hoping when I am old I have Blanche's looks and Sophia's personality!