Monday, January 19, 2009

Boden...The Spring Fabulous-ness.

Boden was founded in London by Johnnie Boden in 1991 as a menswear company - he started with just 8 pieces of clothing! It has grown to include not only menswear, but also clothing for women, children, and even babies!

Johnnie seems to have quite the sense of humor...just see his 'Isle of Boden' page to take a peek in his quirky mind!

Some of my favorite pieces from his spring line (for women, of course):

Fabulous Patent Bag - I love the shape of this bag, and the lack of clunky hardware.


Ibiza Caftan - love love love it! I'd wear this in the summer with a pair of tall white/cork wedges, and some big sunglasses.


Fab Animal Print Belt...anything patent or animal print always catches my eye!



Printed Nightie - just so cute and girly.



Merino Pintuck Tunic...with tights and some caramel brown slouchy boots this would be comfortable and office-appropriate (because I say so).



Patent Slides...patent, high-heel slide, lovely kelly green...need I say more?


Slouchy Gray Jersey Dress - I'd probably have to hem this, but with some slides and pearls it'd be such a good "I Have Nothing To Wear Today" dress.



Scoop neckline? Check. Pink? Check. Perfectly placed darts? Check. Hourglass Tailoring? Check. Would I like to own this dress? Check.

No comments: