Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Favorite Things That Start With C...

The super-fabulous Pink Tutu has tagged me for the letter game! My letter is C...so here we go!

1. Chanel J12 Watch
So fabulous and chic - but isn't everything Chanel like that?



2. Camera
It's digital, it's tiny, I take it everywhere.




3. Christmas!
I love the smells, the decorations, the songs, wrapping presents...everything about it!



4. Cocktail Dresses
Because putting one on makes you feel instantly prettier.




5. Chardonnay.
Refreshing and crisp, this is definitely my summer drink of choice.



6. Clinique Lipstick
Makes my lips soft and adds just the right hint of color!

7. Cancun
An hour and a half on a plane, 20 minutes on a shuttle, and you're sitting on a beach with a margarita, some chips, and the start of a great suntan!




8. Candles
They make any atmosphere seem prettier and more welcoming. Plus, they're super-romantic:)



9. Cupcakes
Like little presents - with frosting!!!



10. Christian Louboutin.
What more is there to say but that they are the ultimate in fabulousness!

If you want to play, leave me a comment and I'll give you a letter!

No comments: