Monday, March 16, 2009

On the Top of My 'Movies I Must See' List...

Remember this guy?


Yep, that's definitely Channing Tatum, star of Step Up...I totally had a crush on him when that movie came out in 2006. (me and every other female under the age of 70 that was still breathing.)


Good news girls. He's BACK! Vanity Fair did a big ol' sexy spread on the dancing hottie, {thank you Perez for this info}, because he's in not just 1 but 2 action movies this summer!


G.I. Joe...finally a movie that Newlywed Husband and I will both want to see! (Obviously for different reasons :)


post signature

4 comments:

TexanCouture said...

I still have not seen Step Up yet...maybe I should check it out for the eye candy alone

Lucky in Love said...

Oh my...I heart him! Yummy!

Anonymous said...

I soooooo love Channing Tatum, I watch Step Up just for him!

Janna said...

*LOVE* it! Yay for eye candy!