Friday, March 6, 2009

"You Like Me...You Really Like Me!"

Ok, sorry for the cheesy Sally Field quote...but I couldn't resist :)

The adorable Lucky In Love gave me the Kreative Blogger Award, and I'm beyond excited about receiving this sweet (and very cute!) award!



The Rules:


**List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers you love!**

**Be sure to tag them and let them know they have won!**

**You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard letting the whole world know.....you are KREATIV!**

Now, for 7 things that I love...

1. Newlywed Hubby - of course!

2. Our hairy child - who has a tail and big floppy ears :)

3. Sunday mornings - going to church together + eating brunch at La duni = my fav!

4. My shoes with the bows - don't ask me why, but when I put them on, I just feel prettier.

5. Watching reality tv - I love the bitchiness, I love the fakeness, I love the fact that they're crazier than I am. And that makes me happy.

6. Saturday brunch with the girls - Giving up girl-time is not an option.

7. A nice glass of wine while cooking - I can't figure out why Newlywed Husband always laughs at me when I claim that I'm drinking it for health benefits...oh wait, I drink chardonnay. Never mind.

These girls are simply FAB, and I'm passing the love onto them! (I'm cheating and only tagging three because I've GOT to finish vaccuming and dusting the house :)

Meet the McCradys
The Pettijohns
Two Boos Who Eat

3 comments:

Lucky in Love said...

Love your list :)

The Shabby Princess said...

I love, love, love, shoes with bows. They are my favorite. I am currently stalking a blue pair of Seychelle's with a super cute bow and peep toe... Only thing is, I'm cheap, and they are not...

The Pettijohn's said...

Thank you!!! I'm just now getting to the post!