Monday, May 18, 2009

What Are You Cooking This Week?

We haven't eaten at home together in a while, partly due to Newlywed Husband's work schedule, and partly because we just tend to go out to eat on the weekends. As a result, I haven't cooked dinner since last Wednesday night (it may have actually been longer than that...), and I'm dying to get back in my kitchen tonight!

That being said, here's what we're going to have for dinner this week - subject to change, as we typically have one or two nights a week that either Newlywed Husband or myself have a massive craving for Mi Cocina or La Duni and we just go out to dinner instead of cooking :)

Monday - Tacos (for Newlywed Husband), taco salad (for me) with spanish rice and maybe some corn Hamburgers and a side salad...

Tuesday - Chicken Parmesan with a caesar salad

Wednesday - Club salad with chicken tenders, cheese, bacon, tomatoes, corn, and carrots

Thursday - Shrimp & spinach pasta with fettuccine sauce

What are you making for dinner this week?

post signature

3 comments:

Prissy Southern Prep said...

Love the menu, it all sounds delicious. I try to do this and stay organized, but I usually fail!

courtney said...

Planning out a menu is such a good idea...I always mean to do this but never do. It's almost 4 and I have no clue what I am going to make tonight...if anything!

Jules said...

It all sounds very good! I love having a yummy taco night. I haven't planned anything for the week yet. I need to get organized and go grocery shopping.

I know we will be grilling out most of the weekend!