Saturday, May 9, 2009

Let's Play a Game...

Good morning and hooray weekend!!!

Here's a fun game for your Saturday... In or Out through the decades. YOUR chance to be the fashion police :)

{This must be prefaced by the fact that I love incorporating fun bits and pieces from different decades into my wardrobe - helllooooo leopard print :) - but there is a limit to what is chic, and what goes too far}.

Let's start in the 1970's - are you in or out?

Untitled



Untitled



Untitled


post signature

5 comments:

Jordan said...

It's a definate out for me on the jumpsuit! They look cute on some people but I'm just not a big fan. I like sequins but I'm not sure I'd wear a dress full of it. Maybe a shirt with a little sequins. I like the print with all the colors! :)

TexanCouture said...

I like jumpsuits and sequins are ok but are bit last season I think they are fading out although my bff's nye dress with them looked hott in Jan :)

...and no thanks to the psychedelic colors...I think Neon is more in now or so J.Crew Sandals and Louis Vuitton's new bags tell me lol

Angela said...

I would say jumpsuits are in (because I have seen them in a bunch of magazines lately)

I would have to say sequins are out...even though they were very in just a few years ago.

Not sure about the print...I'm not into it. But, it is probably in because the 80s are making a comeback.

Children of the 90s said...

I think the sequins is the only one I would wear. I like the jumpsuit but I'm just not sure I could pull it off!

courtney said...

This is the second time you have got me thinking about jumpsuits...I feel like I need to try one on and see how it would look on me. I am all for sequins!

PS I got the print! My mailman bent it when he put it in my mail box though which sucks...but it wasn't bad and I had a book all weekend, now it looks fine! Thanks again!