Saturday, May 2, 2009

I Love Joe.

Joe's Jeans, that is. Specifically their Provocateur fit jeans...I'm 5'3 and spend an inordinate amount of money getting things altered to fit my little frame...but the Provocateur fit jeans are specifically made for shorter girls - perfect!

I've got a couple pairs of standard dark-wash blue denim, and picked up a pair of white ones yesterday for the summer - love them already!




Some fun tops to pair with my white jeans...

Untitled


Do YOU have white jeans for summer? What tops do you like to pair with them?

post signature

7 comments:

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

I don't. I am always so afraid I will get them dirty:)

Anonymous said...

I couldn't wear white jeans cause I would drop something on it within 5 minutes.

The tops you picked will look cute with the jeans!

QueenBeeSwain said...

thank you for the heads up on JJ- I'm 5 feet- teeny girls have to look out for each other!

PS- my sis is 5'7 so the pants will look good on her- I think that with Lilly pants that the taller you are, the better the fit, especially a baggier one. we'd only look like we ran away from fat camp in 'em :(

happy sunday

kHm

courtney said...

You know I think I do have some white jeans but I don't know where they are! You have inspired me to find them in my closet haha

kadler said...

I would love to wear white jeans, but doubt I can pull it off. Yours look great, though!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

it is soo hard to find the perfect pair of jeans, congrats! cute picks! i've been wanting to get a pair of white jeans but haven't yet! those are very cute!

Elaine said...

I love my Joe's too, but only for the first hour or so after I put them on. They stretch out really fast!! Maybe I bought the wrong style of Joe. Do you have this problem?

And I have a pair of white ones waiting for me as soon as Jillian kicks my butt back into shape ( :