Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Newlywed Husband - Notsomuch...

Newlywed Husband seems to be under the impression that this monstrosity will be my next car:



(Note: It is important to understand that he runs a dealership, so this CAN happen. He is, in fact, driving this exact vehicle as a demo at this very moment, only in black, and with some super-classy lights across the top of the roof.)

Someone please pass me the chardonnay. As I sit in my house that has one functioning bathroom, and 2 out-of-commission closets (both of which are mine).

post signature

8 comments:

AprilMarie said...

What is it with these things? My boyfriend likes them. And my BIL is trying to convince his wife that they "must have" one, too. I can understand your outlook on them. Haha.

Lis said...

Oh sweetie! I had the same talk with my hubby!! We went to the Toyota Dealership last year to get my new 4Runner - last minute he was like ooooh look at these - wouldn't YOU like this better? Um..notsomuch!!

Lauren From Texas said...

Haha! Tell him you'd like several thousand pairs of shoes instead :)

In This Wonderful Life said...

it looks like a HUGE tonka truck!! haha

Karen said...

I love these ones in yellow, but with less accessories

Anonymous said...

That looks cool - I wouldn't mind one!

Newlywed Next Door said...

Is that an FJ Cruiser? My husband LOVVES those -- always is begging to get one.

Kari Beth said...

funny! my husband also wanted me to get one of these a couple years ago! there must be something about husbands seeing the girly-girl wives in big ol trucks :)