Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Welcome to the HotSpot.

So we're halfway through this hellacious remodeling project (Recap: all three of our bathrooms are being redone, Newlywed Husband's idea, not mine). I made the mistake of not wanting anything to do with it in the hopes that he would just wait a little while until I had lived in our house for - oh, like a full year.

Instead, he went ahead with the project, and his contractor (who was also his realtor when he bought the house) obviously has POLAR OPPOSITE taste to mine.

Um, the tile she picked for the guest bedroom looks like something you would see in a truckstop bathroom.

The mirror over the master bathroom sink is about 20 inches wide. My hair is 20 inches wide, this is Texas, ya'll!

And he doesn't understand why I'm so mad that I can't do anything but swill chardonnay directly out of the bottle.

post signature

5 comments:

Nessa said...

Im sorry! You put your foot down, and let her know that she cant mess with that Texas hair!!

Unknown said...

Sorry dear! It'll be over soon, then you'll just hafta deal w/ the aftermath instead of the mess.

Jen McCrady said...

sorry you're dealing with your house being totally in shambles! i can't wait to see the end result though!

Sassy Engineer said...

Oh no! i feel awful for you. When our bathroom or kitchen was out of comission for a just a week or so it was awful! I hope you keep your nerves though!

yours truly... said...

OH GIRL! Chardonnay and prozac, it will get you through!! LOL!

If you need advice or anything at all email me!!! I design bathrooms for a living. I can give you the good, the bad and the ugly....and then pour you another glass! LOL!