Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Newlywed Quiz...Just Because!

Newlywed Husband and I been a bit at odds lately, so I've been really trying to focus on the good things in our marriage, the funny little experiences we've had, and the cool stories we'll have to tell our children someday {"Remember when Daddy tried to teach Mommy how to ride a dirtbike?"}

Anyway, Future Farm Wife just filled out a little quiz about her and her sweetie, so I thought I'd try it on Newlywed Husband and I...enjoy :)

♥What are your middle names? Oops...can't answer this one :) They start with A (him) and K (me) though...

♥How long have you been together? Pretty much since the day we met - February 8th, 2008.

♥How long did you know each other before you started dating? 4 hours???

♥Who asked who out? He did, via e-mail, 4 hours after we met :)

♥Who said I love you first? He did, on his birthday.

♥How old are each of you? Mid 20's (me) and mid-30's (him)

♥Whose siblings do/did you see the most? Well...since I am an only child the natural answer would have to be his. But, we hang out with my extended family the most by far.

♥Do you have any children together? Not yet!

♥What about pets? Winston, of course! Discussions have been had pertaining to the acquisition of another canine, but that will probably be waaaaaaaay in the future...

♥Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Wow, this is a broad question. Probably the fact that he works so much, that we have an hour or two in the evenings together, and just one full day on the weekend.

♥Are you from the same hometown? Nope, not even the same state! I'm a MO girl, and he's a TX boy :)

♥Who is the most sensitive? Definitely me.

♥Where do you eat out most as a couple? Houstons, Mi Cocina, La Duni and ...drumroll please... Chili's!

♥Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Jamaica

♥Who does the cooking? Me, if the cooking was left up to Newlywed Husband we'd be living on tuna and VitaminWater.

♥Who is the most social? We're about equal in our extremely outgoing personalities.

♥Who is the neat-freak? Newlywed Husband by a landslide!!!

♥Where was your first date? Lunch at Cantina Laredo (which is a mexican restaurant, in case you didn't pick that up from the name :)

♥Who has the bigger family? This time it's me, by a landslide!

♥Do you get flowers often? No, but we're also both prone to some pretty serious allergies...

♥Who do you spend the holidays with? Both families, pretty equally.

♥Who is more jealous? I'm agreeing with Future Farm Wife's answer here, I think I'm more nosy than jealous...

♥Who’s better with the computer? This would for sure be me, he can't figure out multiple browser windows :) {To his credit, I don't even know how to lift the hood of my car, let alone check the oil - all of us have our gifts}.

♥Who picks where you go to dinner? It's usually a pretty mutual decision, determined by the method of elimination which goes something like this... "Ew, I found a hair in my food there last time"...We have Chili's all the time, if I have to eat another Margarita Chicken platter I'll die"... "The waitress there was a total snot - I'm totally not eating there again". And so on, until we come to the one restaurant that we both don't hate. {please ignore that double negative}

Who eats more sweets? Shockingly, I think it's him. I prefer a second seventh glass of chardonnay over dessert.

♥Who cries more? Of course me.

♥Love you honey♥

post signature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, you two should go on the real Newlywed game!

Anonymous said...

I liked the quiz and answers!

Lucky in Love said...

Cute list :)

Anonymous said...

mi cocina and la duni.... i miss dallas restaurants. (said with longing)