Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'll Show You Mine if You Show Me Yours...

i-pod playlist, that is! {Where is your mind? Shame on you!}

Newlywed Husband just informed me that he is going cycling with a good buddy of his this afternoon for a couple of hours.

I was ecstatic about this for two reasons: (1). Newlywed Husband has been super-busy and super-stressed with his job so the exercise and guy-time will be good for him & (2). I don't have to get on that two-wheeled contraption of death (aka the bike).

In the spirit of being healthy and all, I guess I'll drag my lazy behind out the door for a little exercise too...which requires me to have a fully loaded i-pod playlist, otherwise I'll run walk for about 8 minutes, get bored, and go back to the house to engage myself in more entertaining activities {helloooooo trashy reality TV re-runs!}

Here it is, the current i-pod playlist, aptly named "Workout Mix"...cause I'm just that clever.

  • Poker Face - Lady Pantsless Gaga
  • Candyman - Christina Aguilera
  • Don't Stop the Music - Princess RiRi (thank you Perez, for the nickname:)
  • Run and Tell That - Hairspray soundtrack (what? I like musicals. so sue me.)
  • Womanizer - Everyone's Favorite Trainwreck... I mean Britney Spears!
  • Lookin' for a Good Time - Lady Antebellum (the country band with the uber-hot guy)
  • Last Name - Carrie Underwood - so jealous of her perfect legs. And perfect hair.
  • Low - Flo Rida feat. T. Pain...because I'm ghetto like that.
  • Just Dance - Again, Lady pantsless Gaga
  • Dry Town - Miranda Lambert
  • Shut Up and Drive - Rihanna (note the absence of any Chris beat-her-down Brown songs)
  • Thriller - Michael Jackson. Yes, sometimes I do the dance moves too.
  • Stronger - Kanye i'm a d-bag West
  • Right Round - T-Pain. Shameless rip-off of an old song, but it's catchy.
  • Margaritaville - Jimmy Buffett (initiate cooldown)
  • Everybody Wants to Go to Heaven - Kenney Chesney. I don't care if he's gay. He's still hot.
  • Chicken Fried - Zac Brown Band...fried food? Who cares? I just worked out, playa!
  • Everything - Michael Buble - who I totally have a crush on.

What's on your playlist?

post signature

5 comments:

Prissy Southern Prep said...

I have several of those songs on my playlist. Lady GaGa is a freak, but she is great for cardio!! Try "Love Games" by her, I love it!

Unknown said...

I'm totally going to do a post of my recent playlist! I think I have some really random music tastes!

The Wife in Stilettos said...

At this very moment, I'd only like to get Kris Allen's Heartless.

By the way, I have an award for you in my blog. You are the first blog I followed (and the first one to showed me love by following...). You really crack me up everytime! Cheers!

The Shabby Princess said...

I need a good Playlist too or it's walk home city!
Mine is totally random from Carrie Underwood (her legs are me inspiration) to Usher to George Strait. I know, random, but hey, whatever keeps you moving!

Kari Beth said...

thanks for sharing your mix! love it!