Friday, February 13, 2009

25 Things. (Or, How I Finally Got Around to Doing This Survey).

I've been tagged multiple times to do this, so here goes.

1. I hate, loathe, and despise bananas and avocados. It's a textural issue.

2. I'm still scared of the dark.

3. I have had a total of 7 roommates in my life. I have only liked one of them. (Steph, I'm not counting you and Mom, that was like being back at home. Only better. Because my closet was organized :)

4. I firmly believed that I would be the last one of all my friends to get married, and fully intended to be an godmother 10-times over before having my own children. I am now married and according to this lovely girl AND this equally lovely girl I'm next in line to get knocked up.

5. I refuse to eat chicken (or any kind of meat), that still has bones in it. Fried chicken? OUT. Hot wings? OUT.

6. I am a total hypochondriac. Newlywed Husband has banned me from WebMD, because last week I was convinced he was having a heart attack. (Turns out it was the stomach flu).

7. Children kind of freak me out. I like them, though. I think.

8. My five food groups are as follows: chips and salsa, miller light, salad, ice cream, and starbucks. Just call me "healthy eater".

9. I have never seen my husband cry. I, however, cry more than anyone else on the planet.

10. One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone talks down to me (or anyone else, for that matter). I'm not a child, and I am not an idiot. Why don't you come back when you're ready to converse like two mature adults.

11. I am a speed reader. I once read a 743 page book in 3 hours. Newlywed Husband thinks I'm a freak of nature. It was way helpful in school, though.

12. I am addicted to crappy reality t.v. Like, addicted to the point of obsession. Hello, my name is Newlywed Wife, and I can't stop watching Real Housewives of Orange County...

13. I am an only child of a single parent. And I'm the only grandchild on my mom's side of the family. Spoiled? I prefer privileged. (Just kidding :)

14. Newlywed Husband and I are both very enthusiastic dancers.

15. I have gotten pulled over no less than 7 times in my life. I've only gotten out of one ticket.

16. Cops are pretty low on my "favorite people list". {Please refer to #15}.

17. I love buying cards for people. Newlywed Husband calls me the card fairy, but I just can't help myself. Believe me, you should buy stock in Hallmark.

18. When Newlywed Husband is out of town, I sleep on his side of the bed, and wake up no less than 9 times at night.

19. I really like my boss. His wife is equally cool. I feel somewhat differently about my boss's boss.

20. I am the child of two introverted, nature-loving, very tall people. And yet somehow I am an extremely social extrovert who despises camping and is 5'3" on a good day.

21. If we don't have brunch at La Duni on Sunday morning, my weekend feels incomplete.

22. I have a mental block against riding anything with 2 wheels. Bicycles, dirtbikes, and motorcycles are all out of the question for yours truly.

23. If I could be anything when I grow up, I'd be a professional dancer on Dancing with the Stars or a stylist.

24. I hate orange juice. Unless it is mixed with something else and called a screwdriver.

25. I refuse to wear flat shoes unless they are flip flops around the house or to run errands. Heels are more comfortable.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Ok I laughed out loud on #6!!!

I am the same way - when husband is gone I sleep on his side of the bed!

Fun post!

Unknown said...

You're weird.... I think that's why we work. :) Love ya