Thursday, February 26, 2009

Spring Shopping Deals!

{I'd recommend that you try these on before making a purchase. I tried on lots of stuff at Kohls yesterday, and the sizing ran anywhere from true to size to running quite larger than normal.}

Simply Vera Wang Ruffled Blazer- $68.60


Elle Pleated Dress - $36.99


Elle Ruffled Cardigan - $31.99


Elle Floral Cardigan - $31.99


Elle Dot Ruffle Blouse - $24.99


AB Studio Navy Pleated Dress - $41.30


AB Studio Scribble Sheath Dress - $41.30


AB Studio Floral Pleat Dress - $41.30

6 comments:

TexanCouture said...

The pleated dress is really cute!

Lindsey said...

You have such great taste!!

Unknown said...

These are cute, maybe we'll have to make a Kohl's trip sometime soon

Kelli said...

I'm a big cardigan girl!! Those are so cute! I also love that pretty coral color!

Karen said...

The navey dress is beautiful!

The Shabby Princess said...

Ohh, I love those cardigans. I'll have to make a stop at Kohls this weekend!