Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Is That a Siren I Hear?

Because I think it's time for the 2009 Grammy Fashion Police!!!


Jennifer Hudson.
I think you are gorgeous, talented, and have made it through the most horrific experience any human could ever experience. That being said, I'm not commenting on this dress. Except for - this is not what I would have suggested you wear.


Taylor Swift.
Your hair is beautiful (please try something other than those damn ringlets though), and the dress is beautiful. You're not even old enough to drink though, so please stop dressing like a cougar. Thank you.

Phoebe Price.
I don't know who you are, or why you are famous. I also have no idea what that thing growing out of the side of your head is. But your dress is super-fun, and I'd totally wear it! But minus that black poufy-thingy.



Paula Abdul.
Pretty much this is awful. Head to toe. I really can't think of a single nice thing to say, so I'm not going to say anything at all (like Grandma taught me). Oh wait, the color is pretty?



M.I.A.
Apparently her fashion sense went M.I.A.



Marissa Miller.
She is beautiful, and I love the dress, hair, and makeup. Ditch the nude-colored shoes though, and go with some fab red heels...way more fun :)



Lisa Rinna.
Does it strike anyone else as creepy that you could fit Rhode Island in that cavernous space between her boobs? Because it kind of weirds me out a little. And I didn't know that Elvira, Mistress of the Dark was now moonlighting as a fashion stylist???



Leona Lewis.
A great example of flesh-toned apparel gone horribly, horribly wrong. She always has her beautiful voice, though.



Kim Kardashian.
Um, I think someone escaped from the IceCapades...?


Katy Perry.
I love it. Sue me.


Jennifer Nettles.
Squash boobs into non-existent flat pancakes? Unflattering messy hair? Horrific shoes? Mission accomplished.

Jake Owen?
Really, I have no idea what this dude's name is, or what he does (I'm assuming country singer?). He's pretty cute though, and I love the purple tie!

Estelle.
Martian ambassador with beautiful voice. Party of one.


Cyndi Lauper.
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun...and not look like washed-up 80's singers. This is definitely a fashion don't.

Carrie Underwood.
Is gorgeous. End of story.

Kisses!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

M.I.A.'s outfit totally doesn't surprise me at all! She is always dressed in bright colors and patterns. Still doesn't make it okay to wear that stuff but at least she is keeping with her same style and looking recognizable and not just totally awful like Paula Abdul. That whole outfit - dress, hair, makeup, everything made her look OLD. Does anyone else see that too?