Friday, February 6, 2009

Prince Caspian: Or, How I Stayed Up Entirely Too Late Last Night

Newlywed Husband has the flu - BOO! Poor guy, he has to go to work, there is way too much to get done (and I don't think they'd be ok with him taking off after he's only been there a month...)
He went to bed last night about 8:30, so I decided to stay up and watch The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. I read all 7 of the Narnia books as a child, and have probably re-read them at LEAST 5 or 6 times. They're so beautifully written, and have such a wonderful, inspiring message. (I'm guessing if you're into the Twilight/Harry Potter/exciting fiction craze, you'd probably love them).
I'm now totally addicted, and can't wait for the 3rd movie to come out... Prince Caspian was fantastic. I was still up watching it at 1:07am when Newlywed Hubby walked into the living room and said, "Will you please come to bed? Winston {our dog} is pacing around the bedroom waiting for you." Too sweet :)
Ben Barnes isn't bad on the eyes, either :)

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Aww I hope your hubby feels better soon!

Kelli said...

Aww! Isn't it funny how our pets know our schedule and then they seem so thrown off when you don't stick to it. I hope your hubby feels better soon! :)