Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Most Important Room in the House...

Is the closet, of course! (Silly dears, what did you think I was going to say? The kitchen? HAH!).

Here are some lovelies...

The perfect Mrs. Tony Parker {aka Eva Longoria}.

  • Love the demure screen...such glamour.
  • I'm coveting this ladder, I'm short statured like Eva...


Nicky Hilton {aka the not-as-annoying Hilton sister}.

  • The glass doors on the closet make it look cleaner and more elegant.
  • Those drawers would be so very perfect for accessories, etc...
  • Loving her shoes!



Jessica Alba {aka the gorgeous but talentless actress}.

  • Wow. To have all those shoes...
  • I love the idea of hanging hats on the wall.



Kim Cattrall {aka one of my favorite fashion icons}.

  • Black floor = sexy.
  • I'm loving the white shelves - it makes the shoes look like artwork!
  • Is anyone else coveting that leopard print dress?


The mecca of all closets {aka where Carrie-chic began}.

2 comments:

Richard said...

Who doesn't love Kim Cattrall!!!

Newlywed Next Door said...

I'd die to have one of these closets! I don't even have a walk-in :-(