Saturday, February 21, 2009

Newlywed Wife-isms From Long Ago...

Future Farm Wife and I pretty much wasted the entire day watching two movies (Confessions of a Shopaholic and He's Just Not That Into You), shopping, and my personal favorite activity of the day...spending two hours at Chili's eating an entire order of chips and queso and re-living college days.

Some of the Newlywed Wife-isms from years past...

From a post-college party..."If you drink Goldschlager will it make you poop a nugget?"

From a first date gone horribly awry..."It was a wonderful date...until he went to kiss me good night and I realized that we were the exactly the same height (Newlywed Wife is 5'3" if you're wondering)...and he was standing on the curb!"

Love ya'll!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Not going to tell everyone about your movie mishap?? I think your blogging friends have a right to know how coordinated you really are. :) hehe love you!

TexanCouture said...

LOL about Goldschlager, I remember doing shots of those in college, not my finest moment!