Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Officially Summer!

Pop quiz: What is the first day of summer, 2009?
Answer: April 18th! Obviously, this isn't according to any official calendar...except the official PARROTHEAD calendar!
That's right lovely readers - we're going to see Jimmy Buffett on April 18th, 2009! More specifically, I'll be tailgating by 10am with my boss, his wife, and lots of their friends, and Newlywed Husband will join me as soon as humanly possible (he has to work, boo).
We'll watch the greatness of Jimmy:
Drink LOTS of this:
Pretend we're here:
And have a fabulous time!
Tickets go on sale at 10am today - if you live in Dallas get online and get yourself some Parrothead goodness! Look for me at the concert, I'll be the one in the Lilly P. polo, J. Crew shorts, and a giant parrot hat :)

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Sounds like fun! I hope you have a blast!

Lindsey said...

So jealous!!! Have a fabulous time and please take pics!

The Shabby Princess said...

I LOVE Jimmy Buffet!! And love that you watch Burn Notice too--my husband and I love that show. (and, I might have a slight cruch on Michael Weston. Maybe. I'm not telling)